Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Unicorn Blood e-Juice

This is one vape juice that I would definitely recommend trying, it is 'Unicorn Blood' from Fuzion Vapor.

This nicotine e-Juice is a great mix of fruit and sweet. If you like sweet e-Juices in your e-cig, and everyone does - this is the juice for you.

Being a juice maker myself, I am hesitant to explain what is in the complexity of this e-juice but I recon there is definitely strawberry goodness. I would further guess there are signs of coconut, but you would have to try it yourself to know for sure.

When Tiger's Blood was being designed for Utah Outcast, Unicorn Blood was definitely an influence. I wanted that same sexy flavor, but with a nostalgic twist.

Tiger's Blood snowcones used to be my favorite, but I now opt for the vape version.

No comments:

Post a Comment